WHAT WE ARE
C3 exists to show the beauty of Jesus to the heart of Denton so that lives can be renewed by the power of the Gospel.
● The Gospel Renews our Minds. We are beginning to see things the way God sees them.
● The Gospel Renews our Hearts. We are beginning to desire what God desires.
● The Gospel Renews our Hands and Feet. We are beginning to serve the way God serves.
● The Gospel Renews our Relationships. We are beginning to love the way God loves us.
● The Gospel Renews our Priorities. We are beginning to see our stories as part of His story.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
C3 Denton is a Christian, evangelical, reformed, Baptist church.
● We are Christian, affirming with Christians everywhere and for most of the church’s history the Apostles Creed
● We are evangelical, characterized by 1. passion for the Gospel of Jesus Christ, 2. deep commitment to the Bible, 3. urgency to preach the Gospel to those who haven’t heard it, 4. desire for personal holiness, and 5. a love for the local church.
● We are reformed, emphasizing the sovereignty of God in saving sinners and the work of the Holy Spirit for life and ministry.
● We are Baptist, holding to the autonomy of the local church and working in friendly cooperation with other like minded churches.
See our full doctrinal statement here
WHAT WE WANT TO BE KNOWN FOR
● Growing people in the knowledge of God and His Word
● Being a safe place for sinners and a dangerous place for sin
● Making disciples who make disciples
● Knowing one another and being known by Church leadership
● Breaking new ground for the Gospel
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
C3 Denton will succeed to the extent that we:
● Build a Stronger Foundation by growing in our capacity to make disciples.
● Gain Deeper Influence in our city by establishing our presence and pushing back darkness
● Having a Wider Reach through initiating new Kingdom works and seeing the majority of our growth come from conversions