Connecting with C3
We want to make it as simple as possible for anyone to connect wth our Church. If you have questions about any of these, feel free to visit the Connecting table on Sunday morning.
1. Attend a Pastor’s Coffee: A relaxed visit with church leaders where you can ask questions and learn more about the church (6pm, the last Sunday of each month at 221 W Hickory St)
2. Check out C3 on Church Center: An online tool used to communicate everything happening at C3, it’s a starting point for real relationships and a catalyst for community. We send out a Weekly Connect Newsletter with an update from one of our ministries, celebrating birthdays, upcoming events, and links to important sign ups, sermons, and ministry pages. It’s the best place to see our rhythm and find the best way for you to get involved. Our newsletter is emailed to everyone that’s signed up on Church Center.
3. Visit a Parish or Life Transformation Group: Parishes are families on mission throughout the week where we serve each other and our neighbors. LTG’s are smaller groups of 2 or 3 people who go deep to pursue Christ
4. Serve in a Ministry: A context to use your gifts to bless the church while being developed by and as a leader
5. Partner with C3: Attend our Exploring Partnership Class and partner with us for the sake of the Gospel