Connecting With C3
You are the mission of our church. God intends for us all to have meaningful relationships and deep community in order to grow in our Christ-likeness. C3 exists to facilitate that, to make disciples who are being changed by the beauty of Jesus in everyday life- and we want our process for this to be as clear as possible.
1. Attend a Pastor’s Lunch: Have a relaxed, family-friendly lunch with a few church leaders where you can ask questions and learn more about the church
- It’s on the first Sunday of each month from 12-1:30p at 102 Maple St.
- You do not have to sign up
- Lunch and child care provided
- Check out our Connection Card if you want to ask us questions
2. Try something with someone: We can’t do this Christian thing all alone, and we can’t do it standing still. God gives us relationships and experiences to bless us and shape us. Try out a team, a group, or a class and see what God does. You don’t have to make a commitment, just try it out.
3. Attend Exploring Partnership Dinner: Learn more about C3’s approach to church membership at this family-friendly dinner. There will be times of discussion and table talks. Our goal is to equip you with a biblical framework for the local church and to help clarify if C3 is the church you’d like to join.
- What we believe – we’ll explore our theology and doctrine according to our Statement of Faith.
- Why we commit to each other – we’ll examine the character and context of the church as well as the church’s love in action according to our Partnership Covenant.
- How C3 works – we’ll discuss the privileges and responsibilities of partners, deacons, & elders according to our Constitution.
- Dinner and child care provided!
4. Partner with C3: God’s design is that we be part of a local church, a body, the bride of Christ. And every body has body parts- partners (or members). We are to know others and to be known by others. We are to participate in the privileges and responsibilities of being part of the bride of Christ.
- New partners are installed at Partner Meetings, which occur quarterly after our Sunday gathering.