Connecting with C3
You are the mission of our church. God intends for us all to have meaningful relationships and deep community in order to grow in our Christ-likeness. C3 exists to facilitate that, to make disciples who are being changed by the beauty of Jesus in everyday life- and we want our process for this to be as clear as possible.
1. Attend a Pastor’s Coffee: Have a relaxed, family-friendly visit with a few church leaders where you can ask questions and learn more about the church
- It’s on the first Sunday of each month from 3-4:30p at 102 Maple St.
- You do not have to sign up
- Check out our Connection Card if you want to ask us questions
2. Try something with someone: We can’t do this Christian thing all alone, and we can’t do it standing still. God gives us relationships and experiences to bless us and shape us. Try out a team, a group, or a class and see what God does. You don’t have to make a commitment, just try it out.
- A Team– check out a ministry team and engage the gifts and abilities God has given you
- A Group– visit a parish and start relationships that will feed you spiritually
- A Class– attend one of our equipping classes and renew your mind alongside others
3. Attend Exploring Partnership classes: Learn what the bible says about being part of a local church and how it is done specifically at C3. You do not have to take all the classes in the same month; if you miss a class just take that class next month and go from there.
- Classes are on Sundays from 3-4p at 102 Maple St.
- Class 201- second Sunday of each month
- Class 301- third Sunday of each month
- Class 401- fourth Sunday of each month
4. Partner with C3: God’s design is that we be part of a local church, a body, the bride of Christ. And every body has body parts- partners (or members). We are to know others and to be known by others. We are to participate in the privileges and responsibilities of being part of the bride of Christ.
- The fifth Sunday of the month is when new partners are installed